Thursday, August 19, 2010

Permeating Beneath Those Brain Cells

Well, im just little bit tired and tensed today. Excessive dosage of calculus is the main reason, beside fasting of coursee.
I suppose to continue my revision on calculus tonite but it seems my brain cells are all too tired to work.
And right now taking my break for a while, with full volume of My Chemical Romance's songs on my headset. Yeah babyyy ;)
MCRs song are the best things to hear when im tense. At least for me.
And i think this is the expeditious remedy to relieve stress and tense, at least for me again.

Let the all the words and voice from gerardd way permeating beneath my tired brain cells.
Calculus, calculus and calculus. How i wish u are a person, so that i can wallop u as hard as i can.
Ok. Still stress and tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment