Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Not So New Beginning

Well, its not about the beginning of a story
and its certainly not about a beginning of a love story
or perhaps, its not about the beginning of something interesting
its all about the beginning of my new semester for degree in my university

I dont know why theres no excitement in my head when I started my new sem few days back
Its mostly because, I still practically live in my similar room. Not the exact house, but still in the same block where I was in my foundation time.
And, many of my friends are not here, some of them will be leaving to US soon, plus many of them are residing at the next door. Not exactly in their old house or block.

Classes already started. Guess what? I can barely feel theres an empty space inside the class. Now my class is not the same as the last time I entered it. Different is the right word.
Yeah, I already expecting this way before the sem started.
Some people said, changes occur mostly in your life. I say, changes change your life.

I miss the old time, where I can freely meet my friends below my room, without having to wear shirt.
I miss the time where many of my classmates playing 'chotaiti' together before class starts.
I miss my old classmates, even though they can be annoying sometime.
I miss my friends.
How I wish things could be the same today.
But, this is life. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment